I decided to get in the “Valentines Mood” by making a fun list of 10 things I love. Valentines day is meant to tell/show your loved ones just HOW much you love them. I obviously love all my family and friends, and dog Theodore, but I wanted to make a list of things I currently am obsessed with.
In no particular order:
1) It’s always hard to find the perfect “Nude” nail polish. Essie did it again with their new Resort Color ” Cocktails and Coconuts”. This polish is perfect for everyday wear and is definitely going to be my go to polish this Spring/Summer.
2) I love drinking refreshing and fruity drinks! My really close friend and I always love hanging out and drinking different types of wines and sangrias. One day we came across “Maria Ole” from Trader Joes. It’s a dark purple color and comes in a plastic bottle, that makes it iffy, but is totally worth it! It has a fruity taste and doesn’t have a strong wine taste to it. Next time you have a party add some fresh seasonal fruit and your set to go!
3) I personally could drink tea all day. Not only does it make it easier to drink your eight glasses of water a day, it helps you detox. I tend to drink tea mostly at night before I go to sleep, which is why I love this caffeine-free detox tea. It’s easy to drink and helps you get rid of toxins throughout the day.
4) Growing up in Florida i’m constantly on the lookout for the best sun products. Lately my go to suntanning lotion has been Maui Babe. It has a dark tint to it that adds to your tan in miraculous ways, it also helps that it smells like a perfect summer beach day!
5) If I don’t write about my love for my iPhone this list wouldn’t be complete. I absolutely adore my iPhone. Not only do I get to stay in contact with my friends and family, it helps me keep memories.
6) Along with “things” I wanted to add an artist I currently love. Bastille has been on repeat on my Spotify. Their music is a perfect blend. You can start and end your day with them. Below is a YouTube link to their complete “Bad Blood” album. Enjoy!
7)Noone likes chapped lips! I love Nivea lip balm. I’m a really simple lip balm girl when it comes to different flavors so I always stick to the basics. Keep your lips perfect during the winter/summer.
8) Voluspa Candles can make an entire room smell fresh. I got one this past Christmas and I am absolutely obsessed. They last forever and smell delicious!
9) No doubt about it, I simply LOVE/OBSESSED with my only form of transportation, my Toyota Highlander. Not only did it transport me from Florida to California, she helps me out everyday.I named her Daisy after having her for a few days and I couldn’t think of a better name.
10) Coffee is the reason I exist. Every morning I have my cup of coffee and can’t wait to begin my day. I drink every type of coffee drink possibly made, from cappuccinos to lattes, give me caffeine and I’m a happy girl.